Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ava's first photo shoot :)














our photoshoot







she has every reason to be a unhappy baby but she's the most happiest content baby ever.









Ava and her matching dolly

so pretty alright mom enoughs enough, i'm starting to fall asleep now






Hows everyone doing? Me and Ava had our first photoshoot today. The nurses hands were used as the little thing they sit the babys against at the picture place. Well I got about fifty pictures today and would have gotten more but Ava didnt love it so much. She started spitting and have reflex quite a bit. I guess it didnt help that we were moving her around as she was being fed. She l iked it though, she's going to be a natural I just know it :) So all the pics I post in the yellow outfit are from today. 6 weeks can you believe it?








I had my lovely no more babies for 5 years doctor appt today. I had that IUD thing put in. It hurt like HECK!!!! Clark warned me it may hurt. He had to put some thing in to pinch my cervix before he could put the mirena in. Of course not everyone has to have that done... I think the doc just wanted to pinch my cervix, hehe. Oh and I did finally get a picture of him. I'll post it!








and the moment you've all been waiting for....








Ava's doing well, about the same. She has surgery tomorrow to dilate her esophogus. Right now it's the size of her feeding tube, so that explains a lot of her feeding issues. They will prob have to go in and dilate a few times but in the mean time will prob put a g tube in. Fine with me, that means she can come home!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! The surgerys tomorrow at noon. I know its not heart surgery but its still surgery and I'm scared to death. I wish I could just take it all from her and go threw it myself. Dawson just wrote me a note, a reminder actually. It's pretty funny. You see ever since I've had Ava I've also lost brain cells. Like a lot of them. Not just a few, a lot!!! This is the third time this week that Ive forgotten to take the movie back and get a new one. I sit it right next to me, or in todays case, in my lap, and still forget!!! Now on to Dawsons note... Go print a picture for my project. Go get those pen things. Thanks love you. And at the end it says to mom from dawson. He he. Little things like that make all the whineing and tattling worth while :) BTW by pen things he means push pins, tacs, whatever, for his cork board Christa got him a month ago. I just keep forgetting! Aryssa just had a horrible night poor baby. Me and her daddy made her eat a whole three (ended up being two) pieces of chicken. Cut up chicken not like a nugget or finger. Tender really yummy chicken that she just could not chew up. It came to a point where she was hysterically crying for twenty min. You know all that saliva buildup had deteriated that chicken but she still wouldnt swallow it. Finally (before she choked!) Eric made her spit it out then gave her a little spanking (love tap) on the butt. Here comes the tears! When she crys she crys (such a girl) she sniffles when she's done for about an hour, no joke. It's the cutest thing though. SOoooooooooo funny. You feel so bad for her (well sometimes) but you can't help but laugh. Anyway she knows how to play her dad, I'm pretty sure I heard her eating a piece or a bite of cake in the kitchen a few minutes ago. lol. Well he just shut all of the windows and since he didnt turn the air on today it's about 100 degrees in here. Therefore I'm going to take my butt upstairs. I'll post some pictres and give a update after her surgery.
her dad does this same thing with his eye. so does her uncle phillip!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're sleeping ava and aunt barbara
one of my fave outfits (thanks christa :) ava's going to miss you grammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry back :) night night everyone..........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

No comments: