Friday, January 30, 2009

6 months

ha! i got you smiling!

when she wraps her hand around my finger.. it puts a smile on my face... come on sing along you know the rest ;)

she's really into her feet at the moment
shes really into the sticking out her tounge thing too
sleeps like this every night
ooop there's my feet again
hey mom :)


as soon as she sees the camera she closes her eyes... she hates the red light her 6 month chair pictures


sitting like a little lady, hahahhahaha
* Weighs 12 pounds 3 oz- ish... she's been to the doc a couple of times and it fluctuates
*22 in long
*Still not taking bottle, eats very little baby food
*Trys to roll over, enjoys hanging out on her right side for a few min
*Smiles allllllllllll the time still.
*Loves when mommy sings even if it would hurt everyone elses ears
*Loves mommy in general ;)
*Doesn't do so well with strangers
*Starts crying as soon as she realizes we are at the doctors office
*Sleeps 12 hours threw the night
*Loves patt-i-cake... laughs out loud at it
*Wearing 3-6 month clothes and onsies
Not much has changed since last month. Still not sitting up. I have a feeling this is the month where she's going to start falling behind developmentally. We'll get there eventually! She goes in for an xray of her neck sometime next week. It's just to make sure we're not hurting her when stretching her. They want to make sure there are no bone issues. There shouldn't be since they looked her over so well in the nicu but you never know. The torticollis isn't getting any better, so we're just being safe. I think once she's able to sit up and move around we'll see a world of difference. All in all she's doing great though. We just have a few little things to overcome. After everything else she's been threw this is nothing! Dawson and Aryssa are doing fantabulous. Dawson got good grades again this report card, yipee for him. Less than a year and Aryssa will be in school. First day of kinder garden....sigh sigh, it's bitter sweet. She'll love it though!!! I'll love going shopping for school clothes for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawson's going to be playing soccer this spring. I can't wait. I think it will be really good for him. Maybe toughen my little man up a bit :) We're debating on wether to put Aryssa in it to this year. I'm not sure, we may wait until next year when she's a little older. Ava needs to start sitting up so I can put her in tumbling :) She's going to be my little ballet gymnast cheerleader ;) Hey never to soon to start, hehe. J-k I'll wait till she's one or so!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ava
This is Grammy just wanted to let you know your pics are sooooo cute and I can't wait to hold you. Please don't start crying when I pick you up. It has been awhile since we have seen each other. Hi to Aryssa and Eric and Dawson can't wait to see you guys. Love Grammy

Christa said...

cute, cute, cute!! You dress her so well;) I know she'll cry when I hold her... but that's okay, at least she smiles when I talk to her. Just don't touch!! he-he, my word verification sorta spells retard.....

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I would really like to see her before she is grow.
Love mamie
P.S. tell the other two I said hi