Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I saw my first piece of cervix today, cool!!

Well I did end up getting to tell Mr. Clark bye after all. He's such a great doc.! I'm going to miss our weekly visits! Sooo going to visit the "chicken noodle soup killer" (long story)was a fun experience today. I didn't get to hold Christas hand but I did get to make her laugh. We have a lot of fun at our doctors expense. Of course he has no idea what we're saying but I think he's got a pretty good idea at how silly we can be. I know he does he actually made a funny comment about something being "something Jami would do" lol. Anyway us being the goofballs we are took pictures while we were so patiently waiting for Christa's cervix to be cut out. Of course when she would look at me I'd have to do something silly and we would start laughing all over again. It was fun, well as fun as can be for having done what she was having done. It was educational as well. We learned that Dr. Bacconee has never killed a patient (yes I asked him that), we learned that there were two diff kinds of hysterectomys, that I could breathe in "Christa's particles" if I didn't wear a mask, that the "spectrum" aka clamp thingys aren't of normal size when doing this procedure, that numbing your cervix does involve a BIG needle, (despite what Theresa says) Dr. Clark has really ugly shoes and looks bigger in his scrubs vs. his normal shirt and tie wear, oh and that he has gray hair that we've never noticed before, and of course I taught them that the masks were'nt throw away under-wear.(another long story) Oh yeah and Christa taught me that your arm shakes way more if you do the shake a bottle motion vs. just the waving good bye motion. Go ahead and try it I know you all are! I know I am getting a gym membership as soon as this babys born! Anyway Christa will find out in a week if everything's ok or worse case scenerio... if she will need a hysterectomy. Everyone keep her in your prayers because the crazy chick wants another kid ;)

The BIG needle and the huge "clamp thingys" weird machine thing we amused ourselves with the thing to put on her leg so she didn't get electrocuted we had fun with these! i brought mine home as a souvenir :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the real reason you came today wasn't to hold my hand. You just wanted to see Clark... you hussy! I feel so used! Well, I'll see him every 6 months ( hopefully) for awhile, you can come to my more than average paps with me... and my next baby checkups!!!

Christa

Anonymous said...

he did look good in his scrubs didn't he? lol!!! maybe it's because he matched for once!!!!

-jami

Unknown said...

devedaHey Little niecette,

Sorry it has been so long since I have read your blog. Had computer problems. Baby Ava is so beautiful and so is her mom. I hope Ava will be home soon and your little family will be altogether and happy as larks.

Take care of yourself and don't worry too much as all will turn out well.

Aunt Deda