Monday, April 27, 2009

It's official :)




silly faces ;)







So as most of you know... we're engaged now :) Good thing I suppose since my dress is already ordered, lol. I didn't get many pictures, I kind of forgot about my camera most of the night... Eric surprised me with dinner at 14 west. After them trying to get us to buy their wine "on special" for 80.00 bucks we settled on steak, lobster, lobster ravioli, lobster mashed potatoes, and champagne. Before dinner came Eric had me put together a puzzle he made... can you guess what it said? huh huh huh? Will you marry me? It took me a minute to get part of it togther, after some help from him (took him a minute too) we finally got it. He got down on one knee and gave me the biggest diamond I ever saw. It was a 8.00 ring from Walmart. He then pulled out the right one. I love it :) I would have loved a piece of grass tied up... as long as it was from him :) Awww sweet I know, hehe. Anyhoooo after we ate we realized we forgot the tickets so home we went. After getting the tickets and putting the food in the fridge off we go to prom. After fun and dancing we headed to the hotel about one. Well when we get there Eric said did you forget to put the food in the fridge??? I'm like no... well I did... I actually put his shoes in the fridge instead of the bag of food. Hilarious. The next day Eric had to walk around in his shorts and t-shirt with dress shoes, ahhhahahahahahha. Anywho we had a blast and we're official now. Still not sure on the date. We may move it up may push it back until June. Not quite sure??? K well I'm going to practice writing my last name now ;)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrates to both of you, I am so happy for you!!!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are very happy for the both of you! Can't wait for the wedding! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last message is from John and Heather! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrates I so happy for the two of you. Life is really working out for you now. Love mamie