Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some spring pics

ok so these pics are really tiny....ooops.
easter bunny at christas

emma and easter bunny


everytime she sees the camera she gets a big cheesy grin and crinkles her nose and squints her eyes. soooo cute :)
i just took this picture today, cracks me up!!
happy first birthday emma
just like her uncles ;)
pretty birthday girl with her new shoes (which she LOVES btw)


again... looks like shes cracking up but its actually just her paparazzi smile :)



Her pretty party/ zoo dress Grandmommy bought her




cousins
the girls

aaaaaaaahhhahahahahah she looks like popeye here
some sippy cup fun

it looks like she fell asleep here but she didn't





Happy Easter everyone. Here's some pics. I've tried posting them the past few days but it wouldn't let me. I'll have some Easter pics tomorrow. All the kids in their pretty Easter clothes!!! I don't really have much to write right now. I have to be in the writing mood and I'm just not. Plus nothing much has changed lately. Oh Eric and I are going to prom in a couple of weeks. That should be fun. He has a "surprise" for me too. He hid it somewhere, can't find it anywhere! He's a lot better hider than I thought. I'm the queen of seeking and can't find it ;) Oh well I guess I'll have to wait 2 weeks I suppose. Oh Ava... she's so funny. When you hold the camera up, she's ready. It's so cute. It just happened one day. One day she was closing her eyes and the next she was smiling all pretty for the camera. It's so funny how they figure these things out. She also likes to shop and look at shoes in magazines with me. Yes hopefully she'll be my girly girl. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it if she's not ;) Just Kidding. But I have lots of shopping trips planned, so she just better stay used to it and stay loving it ;) Well Aryssa wants to clean my car out (at least somebody does) so we're going to go do that. Then it's dinner time (hot dogs and mac and cheese, yummy huh?), then I have to make some lemon bars for tomorrow. I'll have lots of Easter pictures to share with everyone. Have a great Easter!!!!!






























1 comment:

Christa said...

that one that you said cracks you up and the one in the intel-a-tainer where shes's sticking her tounge out are hilarious!!