Thursday, November 20, 2008




I forgot a couple of pictures so Im going to add them before we leave for the hospital. That and I'm bored. I'm sick so I can't kiss all over Ava and it's driving me C R A Z Y!!! Mom here's a picture of Ava in the onsie you made her. If anyones wandering why she's not wearing ones the other two grandmas made it's because they're still to big. I also took a picture of her this am with no tape and her chubby cheeks!! She's snoozing in her swing right now. I wanted to put her in her grandmas chair thats in her room and take pics each month so everyone can see how big she's growning. When we get back I'll do that, I'm not going to have time today, anyway here's Ava's four month update. I wish I started this when she was born... oh well we'll start at 4 mths I suppose.

*likes to pull her blanket up to her face when she's sleeping, trys to suck on it
*still not eating, but lets me stick the nipple all the way in
*likes to hold on to feeding tube, i think it's like a comfort thing...
*is trying to grab toys when dangled in front of her
*holds on to rattle for about 30 seconds, depending on her mood, sometimes longer.
*sleeps threw the night
*has had 2 blowouts this month, hehe
*smiles non stop
*smiles at mommy as soon as she sees me :)
*gets excited and kicks her arms and legs
*loves the car
*loves her stroller
*loves the swing
*still loves her mobile although we dont spend a lot of time in her bed
*weighs 10 lbs 1 oz
*still has her gangster lean
*found out last night she is amazed by balloon. she watched it for about 2 hours
*stays up for over an hour now before she's ready for a nap
*last but not least, no more tube in the nose :)

1 comment:

Carl, Francie and Mallory said...

Jami!!!

Ava looks so good after her surgery! Maria was giving me the update on how she was doing the other day and sent me your blog link. So fun to see pictures of ava and the rest of your family! She is one of the most beautiful babies ever. I hope you head home soon from the hospital. I will be praying for miss ava!!

:) Francie D