Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lots of pics




one of ava and emma's matching outfits... christa bought this one
















Dawson opening his guitar

















































































































































































































Hey everyone, sorry I haven't wrote in a while. Ms. Ava keeps me pretty busy!! She wakes up around 9ish, we play, she smiles... a lot, she crys, a lot (for about an hour), she takes a nap, she wakes up screams for a min, we play again, depending on her mood she smiles or screams or growls at me, takes another nap, around 6ish when it's time for me to make dinner she screams anywhere from 30 min to a couple hours straight, she finally falls asleep because holding, rocking, bouncing, walking doesn't work but the swing does... she wakes up again, we do bath or whatever, she sleeps all night till about 9 in the am. Long sentence huh? We are soooo lucky she sleeps all night. I get up a few times because of this pump, and occasionally she needs her diaper changed so she crys, but other than that she sleeps!! I wander when she's not getting fed so often how much she'll really sleep though?
I should have posted some of these pics before Halloween, but forgot. Imagine that, me forget? NO way!! We went to Christas a couple of weeks ago and took pics of Ava and Emma. Emma was sick and Ava was half asleep, needless to say they didn't turn out so good. Oh well, we got there first Halloween pics in their matching outfits together. I'm sure there will be many more in the next few years!!! Ava's doing about the same. She STILL won't take a bottle. Her neck is still mega crooked. I call it her "gangsta lean." She has a couple hour long cry sessions a day. Other than that she's still my PERFECT angel. She deff has her likes and dislikes down. We bought her a few diff nipples, again... she deff has one she likes better than the others. It's a lot smaller than the others and she's letting me stick it all the way in her mouth at times. She sill gags every once in a while but for the most part just plays around with it. She actually did a suck the other day. I think it scared her because she started screaming!!! She's off the methadone now. The first day of being off seemed a little tough for her but shes good now. She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz last time we went to the doc. She had her clothes on so not sure really how much she weighted. She goes back to Dr. Bensard (her pediatric surgeon) on the 14th for a swallow study. That will tell us if her belly's any bigger and hopefully she can get a g tube. I sure hope so. Its getting harder and harder putting that tube down. The other day she was so content in her car seat I decided to put it in while she was sitting in that. Bad idea. All of a sudden she started coughing and it was coming out of her mouth. Worst mom of the year award goes to me! I felt awful!!!! I deff won't try that again. It's getting harder and harder to put it in though. She's fighting it more and more. I pray pray pray she can get a g tube. It's just not looking like she's going to eat anytime soon. I'm starting to wander if she is at all? I hope so. I thought about trying cereal but decided I should wait until the next Dr. appt (10th) to see if it's ok. Who knows maybe she'll take to baby food...
Aryssa was a witch for Halloween. She was with her mom so the only pic I have is the one she sent. Dawson was a vampire. He also got his "real guitar" Friday. He got all a's and a couple of b's so he got his guitar. My mom gave it to him a little early but that's ok. He LOVES it. His little eyes lit up. I need to find a place around here for him to take lessons. I can't wait till he learns to play his first song. My son kind of loves himself, you see. It's deff a good thing, but could turn cocky when he's older, lol. He says "I don't know how I got sooooo good at playing the guitar, I'm really good mom" Sooooo funny!!! He also likes to hang pictures of himself all over his bedroom. He has some with the other kids in them, but they all include him, lol. Silly boy. He actually just came downstairs asking if he had any money. He wants to but Aryssa this Hannah Montana book that's in his scholastic reader thingy he brought home. I found a life size card board cut out thing I think I'm going to tell him he should get instead. She will be excited. Her birthday is next Monday. I told Eric we needed to tell people what day to come over but he's yet to say anything about it. If it's last notice blame it on him :) Or just call me Christi, hehehehe. We have her this weekend so Sundays prob the best day. We're getting pictures done Sat. We are going to get a family one finally. I have never even had just me and Dawsons pictures taken, weird huh? I guess I always just got them with just him. I really don't want to get mine done now, I look awful! I need my hair done, I need a tan, and that's just the start. I look like a mangy cat after she has kittens!!!! Anyway, I'm going to post some pics. See everyone Sunday prob.


I found this taped on to a lunch box on my bed.

Emma 6 months





















2 comments:

Christa said...

ughhh!!! I can't beleive you posted that picture of me...ewwwwww. what an icky, icky, me pic.! I think I'm losing my photogen-icy. Anyway, those halloween pictures really are terrible, to bad:( Maybe next year. I think we'll see you Sunday, even though I HATE last minute notice, miss hypocryte. Now I have to go B-day shopping!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the Halloween pictures. Dawson is getting so big. The girls are so cute in their outfits. Would love to see u again. I'm so happy the baby is home. Tell Dawson hi for me. Love Kathy